Are you an Executive Chef or Head Chef looking for a change into the Private Sector? Or are you a Private Chef looking for a new role based in central London?
We are currently looking for a Private Chef for an UHNW family of 3 based in central London.
Location: Central London
Days: 5 days a week with flexibility
Time Scale: 50-55 hours per week with days off in lieu
- Cooking Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for a family of 3
- Informal/Simple Meals done very well
- No Dietary Requirements
- Must have good connections with producers or good knowledge of where to find top quality ingredients in London
- Must be very clean and organised in the kitchen
- Able to prepare multiple options from menu options provided throughout the week while also providing an assortment of snacks and small meals for the fridge and freezer for the family
The ideal candidate:
Must be experienced in preparing Healthy Cuisine as well as more traditional cuisine
Must be skilled in various cuisines focused on:
- Classic European
- Classic Mediterranean
Be open to going to family’s favourite restaurants for stages (work experience) when family is out of residence to learn to recreate their favourite dishes.
Experience cooking for small children would be a plus
Experience in pastry and baking would be a plus
If you are interested, please send your CV through to us as soon as you can for consideration.