A country-loving, live-in couple is required for a shoot estate in Guildford, Surrey.
About the property:
The property is made up of a 7-bedroom, 7-bathroom house on a 300+ acre shooting estate with a number of outbuildings and cottages.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Security / Gardener / Handyman
You will be working alongside the Estate Manager who has been with the family for 40 years. You will assist him with:
- The security of the entire estate
- General gardening duties
- Driving, airport runs, running errands, care of the household vehicles
- Handyman duties (interior and exterior of the main house)
Cook / Housekeeper
- The hands-on cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Preparation of meals
- Assisting with entertaining
- Clearing up and serving of food/drinks
- Keeping the house and other buildings on the property impeccably clean
Both should be responsible for the security of the property – monitoring CCTV, locking up the house and being around when the principal is away.
The candidates should
- Have no dependants, or pets but be dog friendly
- Be non-smokers with good and verifiable reference
- Be fluent in English (reading and writing) and computer literate
- Hold a UK driving licence and be a confident and safe driver
- Be organised, discreet and proactive and be able to manage their own time and have an excellent eye for detail, have a good sense of humour and be down to earth
This role is suitable for a couple that love the rural life and are happy to be flexible.
Accommodation: Furnished 2 bedroomed (ensuite) accommodation attached to the main house but has its own front door.
Start Date: Immediate